Job ID 2527
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Position: WFH Customer Service Phone Agent (Live Verify, Part-Time)
Location: 2727 N Central, Phoenix, Arizona 85004 USA
- Claim sessions for customers doing business with us via Truck Share 24/7.
- Review each session for accuracy while answering any questions the customer may have.
- Determine the proper course of action utilizing instructional materials reviewed.
- Make outbound calls for verification of alternate contacts.
- Communicate with the customer via phone or chat efficiently and courteously.
- Ensure compliance with the U-Haul policies to retain customer loyalty and prevent the re-occurrence of objections.
- Review telephone, mail, and internet procedures for each communication received and replied to each assigned customer within a specific time frame.
- Listen to customer concerns, document them, and resolving when able.
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Inbound call/phone experience (high volume preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Logic and reasoning skills.
- Facial recognition skills.
- Proficiency, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and assist multiple customers at one time (online sessions).
- Good time management skills.
- Reasonable and predictable attendance.
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy helping people, have an outgoing personality, and have a customer-focused attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment focusing on quality and attention to detail.
- You live for a challenge, are goal-oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and quickly navigate between multiple screens.
- You communicate efficiently through an instant messaging program.
- You can work independently delivering practical solutions, and you thrive in a collaborative team environment.
The following is required to work from home:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties, including education, must be performed at your home address.
- If you want to switch or substitute computers at any time, manager approval is required in advance.
Job Skills: Customer Service
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: Any
Company Link: https://www.uhaul.com/