Website Johnson Service
Johnson Service Group is recruiting for an experienced, Web Developer , for a direct-hire opportunity based out Knoxville, TN. Our client is one of the top-rated Architectural & Engineering firms in the area. This position will be 100% remote but candidates will need to be within a 60-90 mile radius of the Knoxville office.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Assist with existing and newly developed web frontends for a variety of Planning tools
- Where applicable create or refine existing web backend scripts
- Where applicable, create or refine existing database structures
- General maintenance of existing and newly scoped Planning tools
- Responsible for requested improvements, refinements, and fixes desired for existing catalog of Planning scripts
- Develop tools predominantly in Python and often utilize API’s of modeling/power system tools
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field (required)
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Familiarity and experience with Software API’s (Python)
- Frontend web development experience required, and backend familiarity
- Database experience including Access and SQL Management Server
- Python (Django or Flask preferred for web-based work)
- Excel interfacing required for existing script maintenance
- Django Rest Framework
- Flask (Web Framework)
- Front End (Software Engineering)
To apply for this job please visit www.careerbuilder.com.