Star Nursing, Inc.
Why Work Here?
“Our specialty is YOU”
Star Nursing has partnered with the State of California, to assist all healthcare professionals in obtaining a temporary license to practice in the State of CA
Star Nursing has Urgent Needs for LVN’s Facility: Skilled Nursing
Location: Alameda, CA 94501
Start Date: ASAP
Shifts: 8 hours 4 ons – 2 offs
Length: 4+ weeks contract with the option to extend
Housing: Provided – single occupancy
COVID +: NO
# of Needs: 1 AM and 1xPM
LVN with housing: $42/hr
LVN travel no housing: $44/hr = $18/hr (taxable) + $1040 (tax-free) $1760/40hrs
*** Must be 50 miles away from permanent residence to qualify for housing stipend ***
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort, and release instructions
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
Step # 1
- Resume – long-term care experience
- Nursing license – LVN (or Temp- CA)
- Current – BLS/CPR
- Skills checklist
- 1 to 2– current -Supervisor references
- Copy or driver’s license and SS card
Step # 2
- Physical (within the last 12 months)
- PPD (within the last 12 months)
- MMR, Varicella,
- Hep B – Vaccination (or decline)
- Tdap/Flu (or decline)
- COVID – results – negative – current
- LGBT Training Certification
- Must be able to pass background/ urine drug screen
If you meet the above requirements, please forward a current resume ASAP!
One of our healthcare recruiters will review your resume and contact you with the next step.
About Star Nursing, Inc.:
Star Nursing is a Joint Commission Certified healthcare staffing agency with thousands of nationwide opportunities. Travel, direct hire, and temporary positions available, highest rates in the industry!
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.