- Information Technology
- Salary: TBD
Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s healthcare data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to unlock opportunities to accelerate medical research, and help organizations design better ways to facilitate access, affordability, and quality of care leading to better patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a fully remote, highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales.
The identified data team is building the pipes through which all identified healthcare data can be safely, securely, and efficiently exchanged. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to meaningfully improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
By joining our team, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales.
We’re looking for superstar all-around players who can drive forward high impact projects across teams. Regardless of what team generalists work on, they’re responsible for identifying and owning big projects, driving impact for our customers and internal stakeholders, and working cross-functionally.
Working on one of our cross-functional teams, you will
- Pitch in across the team to support our highest priority projects: that could be identifying the next market for us to sell into, negotiating and signing strategic partnerships with other companies, or leading small teams to identifying how to make our product run more efficiently
- Identify and pursue opportunities for us to 10x our impact in the market
- Build the processes that enable us to scale
- Proven ability to take ambiguous, broad charters and break them down into actionable projects
- “Get stuff done” mindset and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Tremendous hustle and a no job too big, no job too small mindset
- High drive and ambition; you push everyone on the team to think bigger and work smarter
- 1+ years of experience; prior experience in healthcare and in startups a bonus but not necessary
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are smart, nice, and get things done where every Datavanter is empowered to bring their authentic self to their work. We are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
At the end of this application, you will find a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to respond, your responses will be used to help us identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process. We can only see aggregate responses and are unable to view individual responses. In fact, we aren’t even able to see if you’ve responded or not! Responding is your choice and it will not be used in any way in our hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.