- Salary: TBD
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world’s largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, growth potential, great benefits and a casual yet professional environment. Get your sweat on at one of our fitness classes or go for a run along the beach which is two blocks away. You can find employees riding bikes to lunch in the funk zone or hanging out in one of our collaboration spaces. We are passionate about our jobs with a get-it-done attitude, yet we don’t take ourselves too seriously. While we work very hard, we also enjoy all that the Santa Barbara coast has to offer.
What You’ll Do:
HG Insights is currently seeking a highly driven Salesforce Administrator to join our growing organization. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining a stable, high performing Salesforce environment. You will wear many hats and are responsible for everything from requirements gathering, to Salesforce configuration, declarative development, testing, and post deployment support. This individual will help build the roadmap for SFDC while tidying up our current instance to align with company needs.
Who Are You?
Are you someone who loves cracking the code on tricky problems and believes repetitive tasks should be automated? The Salesforce Administrator will be an enthusiastic team-player committed to helping HG scale our business using the power of the Salesforce Platform. As such, the ideal candidate possesses:
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce platform including demonstrated proficiency in custom objects, declarative process automation, validation rules, formulas, dashboards and reporting, and the software development lifecycle
- A passion for proficiency, processes, and data.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Creating declarative process automation following best practice, leveraging up-to-date feature sets in the current Salesforce release
- Designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, etc according to application requirements
- Taking business requirements and shaping them within the Salesforce framework
- Debugging issues related to Salesforce workflows, process builders and flows
- Performing critical updates and keeping up-to-date with Salesforce release cycle
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, and groups
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Documenting business processes, automations, and training material
- Identify risks and areas for improvement
- Supporting the Revenue Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes
- Collaborate with Finance, Information Technology and other business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes
- Develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Salesforce administration role with at least 1-year first-hand experience owning and managing an SFDC org
- Salesforce Advanced Admin or App Builder certification preferred
- Experience in designing picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, reports, process automation, and dashboards according to application requirements
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Workbench)
- Previous professional experience in SaaS preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast-paced environment, delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Passion for process and experience scaling processes with an aptitude for working with data, e.g., Salesforce Reports and Dashboards, Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets wizard
- Positive, high-energy attitude, independent, and takes ownership of all tasks from start to finish
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience with some of HG’s current Ops tech stack is preferred but not required (LeanData, Groove, Cloudingo, Lusha, LeadIQ, PandaDoc, Jira, Gsuite)
Our Santa Barbara office is open! Employees are welcome to work from the office on a voluntary basis. We are following all local and state guidelines while in office. Employee safety is of utmost importance and we are taking all necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing this, please speak with one of our HR team members.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org