Why Work Here?
“We create a six-figure residual business that gives you independence with time & financial freedom”
To bring time and financial freedom to everyone we touch. That is the business we are in.
The most rewarding part about what we do is this – the MORE time and financial freedom we create for our clients, the more we get in return. A true win-win for the clients we serve.
At Appreciation Financial we do this by serving the unique needs of educational public employees and their families. We help them by providing simple, straightforward help with their pension, retirement, and insurance planning.
In 2020 we successfully transitioned to a mostly virtual platform and had over 200,000 requests for our help and services. We we’re only able to get to about half, which is why we posted this ad – we need to find the right people that can help us.
You’ll thrive with us and create a six-figure residual based business if you are…
* Coachable, accountable, and hungry to get better
* Courageous, determined, and not afraid of a little failure and the “no’s”
* Comfortable working remotely with strong self-accountability standards
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards helping people
* You are more focused on progress and getting better versus the initial result
* Genuinely good with human beings and a sincere desire to help others
Your day to day is…
* Inbound and outbound prospecting (with preset appointments, leads, orphan/existing clients)
* Working closely with your sales leadership team and company mentors
* Communicating and collaborating with team members on business, sales, product, support etc…
* Working with leadership on coaching and constructive feedback
* Attending weekly team meetings and training and development calls
* Game planning, illustration preparation, role-playing with leadership and clients
* Personal and professional development (one of our company mantra’s is “Getting better every day”)
Time Freedom and Financial Freedom…that is it. We are that focused and obsessed with our mission, its that simple, period.
This is a self-employment position and requires a life insurance license or ability to obtain (which we will help). We are highly selective with who we partner with so please make sure to include your resume and any additional information relevant to the interview process.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 independent contractor full commission position (commissions, bonuses, incentives, residual income) and Appreciation Financial is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE).
About Appreciation Financial:
Appreciation Financial just made Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. We are the #1 independent financial service firm that works within the k-12 public school systems across the United States. It is our mission to help people make, save, and protect their money. We do this by helping public employees maximize their pension and supplemental retirement and insurance benefits through education and straightforward planning. We do this with products and services that give clients the clarity, safety, and the guarantees they need.
Appreciation is looking for new team members that share the same values and business principles as us. Please review them before applying with us.
Drive – Nothing worth having comes easy
Love – Love creates empowerment and value in our people and those that we serve
Fun – Live in the moment – don’t take yourself too seriously
What we do:
We help a lot of people
We create life-changing wealth
We get better every day
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.