Senior Web Developer – Rural Sourcing
Rural Sourcing is a software development firm passionate about creating jobs across the United States and changing the IT outsourcing experience for our Fortune 1000 and mid-sized clients. We are committed to being an inclusive workplace, maintaining a culture of equitable, diverse employment and advancement company-wide.
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues in a fun, creative environment
- Progressive career journey and opportunity for advancement
- Continuous development through training and mentorship programs
- Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an agile environment
- Opportunity to give back in your local community
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunities
- Robust benefits package, 401(k) plan, and substantial PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
A Day in the Life:
The Senior Web Developer will build scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performing web applications.
- Develop new functionality on existing software products
- Design, code, and test business systems to meet client requirements
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
- Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
What it takes:
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate those around them
- Consultative approach to successfully interact with clients
- Ability to perform project oversight and execution of deliverables
- Flexibility to adapt within a high-growth organization
- Hunger for continuous learning and professional development
- Problem solving skills to tackle business challenges
- Intellectual curiosity to provide creative solutions
- Full understanding of the software development life cycle
- Ability to positively impact members in the development center and local communities through effective leadership, presentations, coaching, etc.
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is proud to offer equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.