- Construction Facilities
- Salary: TBD
Full Job Description
Production Support Engineer
The Production Support Engineer will be part of a team responsible for maintaining the smooth operation of our enterprise Java/Web SaaS solution for the Healthcare Payer/Provider Market.
In this role, you will help make sure our systems and applications are operating at the level our customers expect. This includes performing releases, upgrades, and other routine maintenance tasks to keep our systems in top shape. When not investigating and fixing issues, you will look for opportunities to make problems or manual tasks go away through automation and appropriate software changes.
Having a service mindset, is essential for this role as you will be working primarily to help others and to make sure our applications are operating at the level our customers expect. You will work with many different groups, all with different priorities and goals.
- Assist Services and Support in addressing User issues
- Monitor application and system performance to address problems before they become serious
- Investigate issues with the operation of our application and identify root causes of problems
- Escalate issues to the corporate Incident Response Team and communicate problems to IT
- Provide and audit access to applications and systems by team members
- Perform releases, upgrades, data loads, configuration as needed
- Develop alerting procedures for problems before they occur
- Automate repetitive or error prone manual tasks
4+ years of experience in Production Support or related roles, like Systems Administration, DevOps, Systems Reliability Engineering
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Service mindset
- Solid trouble shooting skills
- Solid scripting skills
- Familiar with configuration management principles
- Familiar with application monitoring
- Familiar with Linux administration
- Familiar with SQL databases
- Familiar with using RESTful web services
- Familiar with peer review and pairing practices
- Good communication and documentation skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Python, Bash scripting
- Databases like Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
- Application Monitoring Tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, CloudWatch
- Continuous integration tools like Team City
- Source control tools like SVN, Git
- XML and JSON data formats
- RHEL Linux
- Position is remote in US only
2-year degree in technical field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Strong candidates with more or less experience are welcome to apply. Compensation can be adjusted as appropriate
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Colorado Residents Only:
The base pay range for Colorado residents is $29.55 – $54.42 plus any relevant incentive pay programs that may be aligned to the role. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your base pay, Change Healthcare offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental and vision plans; wellness program; health savings account; flexible spending accounts; 401(k) retirement plan; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; tuition reimbursement; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
As a federal contractor, Change Healthcare is adhering to the Executive Order which mandates vaccination. As such, we are requiring all U.S. new hires and employees to show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved accommodation by their date of hire, as a condition of employment.
As we continue to navigate the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations requests will be collected once an offer is accepted with Change Healthcare. All accommodation requests will be carefully considered but are not guaranteed to be approved.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.