- Full Time
- Ventura, CA/Remote
- Salary: TBD
Full Job Description
Role: Digital Product Owner
Team: Digital Technology
Scope: Individual Contributor
Years of Experience: 5+
Location: (Ventura, CA or Remote etc.)
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide digital products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in an agile fashion.
You will be involved in solving business issues that primarily will impact our Omnichannel and Digital businesses. This will mean working with our internal cross functional teams while at the same time liaising closely with our vendor partners.
As a product owner, you’ll be responsible in working closely with the full Digital Product team acrossall phases of the software development life cycle, and be key partner inthe exploration of analytics, digital commerce, activism anduser experienceoptimizationto helpproduce digital solutions that meet our business needs and help Save Our Home Planet.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee elements of the overarching product and enhancement roadmap for our Omnichannel and Digital direct to consumer business
- Reviews the vision, roadmap feature set, and product backlog with leadership to confirm priorities and needs of the wider business
- Operate as a Digital Product expert who can also act as scrum master during the product development phase for assigned products and roadmaps
- Coordinates teams and participates in User Acceptance Testing and product demos prior to go/no-go
- Responsible for successful, on-time delivery of prioritized products according to the prioritized roadmap
- Tracks, analyzes, and manages internal and external end-user feedback about products to refine roadmap, backlog, and priorities
- Tracks and reports business value metrics of deployed features on a weekly basis
- Acts as a change agent to drive innovation and digital transformation
- Create concise yet comprehensive project write-ups (e.g. Design Brief) and summaries which can used by squad colleagues to form the basis of the scope discussion and base implementation documents required
- Serve as the primary contact to understand the issue, play it back and then synch with both technical architecture with the practicalities of implementation for internal partners and vendors
Who You Are
- Passionate – for responsible technology, digital commerce, the modern web and saving our planet
- Detail oriented – ability to design, manage and streamline complex solutions for business needs
- Creative – think outside the box and bringing new ideas to the table
- Inclusive – motivated to work with groups across the organization in respectful and equitable ways
- Must be physically located in the United States
- Must be a US Citizen or legally eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
Experience You Bring
- College Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 years experience in a relevant role showing clear examples of where you were able to assist in moving the Business forward with product and process enhancements
- Experience in web technologies, delivery systems, infrastructure and development frameworks
- Understanding of modern ecommerce concepts and systems, such as catalog architecture, pricing, inventory management strategies, payment processors, and technologies that support a successful ecommerce strategy such as PIM, OMS, and ERP
- Understanding and ability to participate in Agile project management processes related to Agile and Hybrid Agile methodologies
- Ability to work independently to accomplish work objectives, as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation, conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with ability to use data and analytics to understand and improve performance
- An appreciation for web standards and accessibility (e.g.WCAG Standards, screenreader support, semantic HTML).
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive, inclusive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.