California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS)
Full Job Description
The California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) is the nation’s largest public pension fund, providing retirement and health benefits to public employees, retirees, and their families. Headquartered in downtown Sacramento, we are a destination employer with an international reputation for leadership and innovation. At CalPERS, we’re committed to people – the people we serve, our team members, and the larger community around us. CalPERS is situated near the Napa Valley, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and other desirable destinations, and we offer competitive benefit packages, compensation, and opportunities for advancement.
Telework Information: This position has been designated as eligible for telework in an office-centered capacity. This is defined as the team member working an average of three (3) or more days per week in the office.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of modern office methods and equipment, including experience with personal computers utilizing Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,227.00 – $4,044.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.