Making good health accessible to all.
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
Ranked on Inc. 5000’s list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
COVID Vaccination Requirement for Candidates Seeking Employment: Carbon Health, as both a healthcare provider and a federal contractor, is subject to certain laws, regulations and orders requiring its workforce to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants. Carbon Health has therefore implemented a requirement that all employees be fully vaccinated. Candidates seeking employment with Carbon Health will be required to: (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and its variants by their start date unless a medical or religious exemption has been approved and a reasonable accommodation has been granted; and (2) submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date. The preceding is a condition of employment with Carbon Health.
We are hiring an IT Systems Administrator to take over ownership, management, and continuous improvement of our Cloud Applications. In this position you’ll be responsible for the design, implementation, user adoption, maintenance, integrations, automations, and license management of Carbon Health’s cloud applications. You’ll also be involved in product evaluation and selection as new technologies and competing products become available in the market. You will work independently to optimize these cloud applications and work cross-functionally with other teams to maximize Carbon Health’s investments in these various cloud applications.
*This role is REMOTE friendly and can be located anywhere in the U.S.!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for the management of key cloud applications used at Carbon Health, such as OKTA, Google Workspace, Asana, JIRA, Confluence, as well as other SaaS services such as Anti-Virus and Remote Management software.
- Ensure optimal configurations are implemented and continually improved upon based on business needs. Manage the OKTA/Workday integration and other application; especially in the area of onboarding/offboarding automation.
- Improve interoperability between cloud tools by introducing integration and automation between various cloud tools.
- Research and implement new and competing cloud technology as Carbon Health’s business needs evolve over time.
- Drive user adoption and be the evangelist for these cloud applications internally.
- Connect with other teams across Carbon Health, research new tools, and promote existing applications that can help improve productivity and efficiency for other teams based on their business needs and requirements.
- Create, maintain, and update documentation and training material for both internal IT team members and Carbon Health employee consumption.
- Monitor services uptime and ensure business continuity. Participate in on-call rotation.
- Other tasks based on Carbon Health’s business needs.
- 5-7 years hands on experience managing cloud applications and SaaS services.
- Expert knowledge in managing OKTA, OKTA Workflow, JIRA/Confluence administration, Gsuite / Workspace, Asana, Monday.com, Smartsheet…etc.
- Advanced knowledge in managing O365, Azure, Strong people skills in order to promote cloud tools and their adoption.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience working in large/fast-paced organization.
- Must have great communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong experience in Change Management.
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco, CA
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.