- Houston, TX/Remote
- This position has been filled
- Salary: $5,000 - $10,000 a month
Website JG Consulting
$5,000 – $10,000 a month
Full Job Description
JG Consulting is looking for a Inbound Sales Closerr to join our team! We are a full-service consulting agency that specializes in human resources, growth strategies & strategic planning for small to mid sized businesses. We serve a variety of industries including digital marketing, software, construction & consulting. Offering competitive pricing, an irresistible guarantee, multi step approach and internal and external network to deliver exceptional results for our clients has put us one step head of the competition.
Structure & Compensation
- Fully Remote & Part-Time
- 15- 20 Inbound Leads Per Week (No Cold calling!)
- $5000 – $10000 USD Per Month Commission
- $370 to $900 USD Commission Per Sale
- Opportunity to Progress to Full Time as Closes are Made & Higher Income Potential
- North of 10,000 USD Per Month. The last sales rep we placed for this organization was averaging 1-2 sales a day!
Are you persistent, independent, patient, understanding, and the most competitive person you know? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that has a very good compensation structure? We are looking for motivated sales closers and you will be rewarded. Opportunities for sales leadership roles. If this describes you, please submit a resume as we would love to hear from you!
What This Opportunity Entails
- Taking Introductory calls to qualify potential new clients and consulting with them
- Understand clients needs, position package that helps solve their problems
- Presenting positive return on investment and revenue gains for clients with the implement
- Presenting positive return on investment and revenue gains for clients with the implementation of the marketing package
- Taking that Consultative Sales Approach & Closing the Deal!
- Following up with old leads you spoke to and trying to close them
- Transferable Sales Experience, B2B Preferred & High Ticket Closing
- 2+ Years in Sales, Experience in selling SEO or digital marketing to business owners preferred
- Must Love Sales & Have Great Communication, Organized, Mentality Fit
- Will go for the Close, Ethical, Detail Oriented
- Basic Understanding of different field of contractors Services
- Understanding Digital Marketing
- What are leads and leads per cost
- Understanding of SEO, Facebook ads, Google ads Preferred
- Driven, competitive, and confident with consulting others and setting expectations
- Coachable — you are excited to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
- Empathetic– can understand the client and relate with prospects
- Team player — you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and complete tasks as required
- Proactive — you strive to get ahead of a problem or start a conversation, instead of waiting for the right time or opportunity to come to you. Required Experience
- Self-starter — you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing your schedule and meeting deadlines without direct supervision.
- Remote position (work from anywhere)
- Access to world-class sales training and education
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time