- IT Services
- Salary: TBD
Sauce Labs is the leading provider of continuous testing solutions that deliver digital confidence. The Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Cloud delivers a 360-degree view of a customer’s application experience, ensuring that web and mobile applications look, function, and perform exactly as they should on every browser, OS, and device, every single time. We’re already transforming the way companies approach testing at organizations like Walmart, Verizon Media, and Charles Schwab.
As an Implementation Engineer at Sauce Labs, you will focus on onboarding various sizes of new Enterprise customers and deliver an exceptional experience to our customers in their first 30-90 days. You will act as the trusted advisor, provide product training, technical implementation support, and project management to help the customers achieve their technical goals and meet customer’s expectations of a successful implementation.
This is a new team at Sauce Labs and you will have the opportunity to influence and help shape this team. This role is essential to ensure our customers adopt our products successfully, leading to customer satisfaction, expansion and renewals.
Our infrastructure is reliable and compatible with market-leading open source testing frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Espresso, and XCUITest. Moreover, Sauce Labs was named the Test Automation Tool Vendor of The Year 2018 by QA Financial.
- Lead the implementation process, confirm the use cases and customer requirements for multiple customers and products on the Sauce Labs platform.
- Capture the goals and critical outcomes the customer wants to achieve at both the business and technical levels.
- Provide hands-on demos, best practices, and product expertise to drive more elevated Sauce Labs adoption with the business teams and end-users.
- Always thinking of new ways to effectively serve customers and improve the implementation team’s internal processes
- 2+ years of experience in implementation, technical consulting, Solution engineering, professional services, or equivalent role.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Project management, or related customer-facing position
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working across business teams internally and at large enterprises with a keen ability to translate challenges to solutions.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills to ask meaningful questions and present to key stakeholders.
- Genuine curiosity, plus desire to learn about existing and new tools in the testing ecosystem.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to solve business and technical problems.
- Familiarity with open source testing frameworks, methodology and principles. Familiarity with SaaS solutions, concepts and business models
- Consistent track record to focus on the big picture within a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment and draw similarities/analogies across various initiatives to deliver a coordinated, outstanding user experience
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with test automation languages (Selenium, Appium) or QA/testing experience.
- Understanding of software development processes (Agile, CI/CD) and tools.
- Familiarity with proxy servers, network troubleshooting and firewall configurations
Please note our privacy terms when applying for a job at Sauce Labs.
Sauce Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity/expression/status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com