Holland America Line Inc
Savor the Journey
Full Job Description
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess is the world’s leading international premium cruise line and tour company, carrying millions of guests each year to hundreds of destinations around the globe. With parent company Carnival Corporation, Princess has introduced Medallion Class Vacations. This award-winning innovation offers the fastest way to an effortless, personalized vacation
Cruise Vacation Planners (CVPs) meet and exceed personal sales targets by initiating interactions with past guests and prospects who have expressed an interest in taking a Princess cruise, via a high volume of outbound calls, emails and using social media tools. We will provide leads and product training, you will reach out and build your book of business. You’ll understand guests’ travel needs, discuss current promotional options, guide them in making confident vacation choices, follow up to complete bookings, and build long-lasting relationships with your customer base.
Cruise Vacation Planners enjoy a professional, high-energy work environment in a company dedicated to your success.
Successful candidates are
- Excited to sell cruise vacations. Selling vacation experiences requires great listening skills to understand what matters to a guest, as well as the ability to ask for and close the sale. At times, you’ll need to be resilient in the face of rejection. You’ll also need to enjoy building relationships and looking after your guests.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated to build a loyal customer base via outbound communication efforts, including calls, emails, referral development, networking social media tools and company hosted sales events.
- Great at time management and multi-tasking: Need to manage those outbound calls, follow up on emails and leads, and manage guest communications, creating strong relationships
- Computer-savvy: Efficient with email and comfortable mastering new systems. Prior experience with Excel and Outlook preferred.
Benefits and perks
- Uncapped, performance-based compensation: Compensation structure includes a base hourly minimum wage plus sales-driven bonuses . Once you’ve completed the 12-week paid training, your pay is driven by your ability to sell cruise vacations. The more you sell, the more you make.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Travel perks: Enjoy and experience discounted cruises and travel for you and your family.
- Monday to Friday work schedule: Schedules are organized around normal business hours. Occasional weekend overtime is available during peak sales periods, but not required.
- Benefits package: Benefits for you and eligible family member begin on the first day of employment, with no waiting period and include company shared medical, dental, and Health Savings Accounts as well as employee paid vision and flexible spending accounts. The company also pays for term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Employees can purchase optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- Paid time off includes holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Professional development
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan offering up to a 15% discount on the fair market value of CCL stock.
Compensation structure includes a base hourly minimum wage plus sales-driven bonuses
- Training period: Approximately $3,200/month including training completion bonuses
- First year selling: typical performers earn $50k/year and top performers $80k/year
- Experienced CVPs: typical performers earn $65/year and top performers earn $100k+
Your CVP journey:
Once you submit your application and pass the initial assessment, you will be asked to complete an on-demand video interview at your convenience. Successful candidates are invited to a virtual interview session. New hires will receive up to 12 weeks of paid training on our product, systems, and selling best practices. Once training is complete, your true earning potential begins: we provide leads, you build relationships and convert those leads into loyal clients. There is a very real learning curve in the first year, but as you sharpen your skills and build your book of business your earnings will continue to grow.
The next training class starts on: March 21, 2022. Schedules will only be in PST hours.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS!
If you are selected for the Cruise Vacation Planner team, Princess will provide you with all equipment. The company is paying but your internet provider needs to be able to supply a separate business line in your home with following requirements:
- Must have high-speed, non-satellite, non-dial-up internet. Cable internet is preferred.
- Must have speeds of 25 Mbps x 5 Mbps or greater
- Must not have a data cap
- Must have computer hard-wired to the modem via Ethernet cable
Our Culture… Stronger Together:
Our highest responsibility, and therefore our top priorities, are always compliance; environmental protection; and the health, safety, and well-being of our guests, the people in places we visit, and our Carnival family, both shoreside, and shipboard. Please visit our site to learn more about our Culture Essentials, Corporate Vision Statement and our Core Values at: https://www.princess.com/aboutus/culture-framework/ .
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Princess will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process, upon your request, as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please contact [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.