Bob's Discount Furniture
The Transfer Driver is responsible for consists of the regional driving of a tractor trailer within an established region – in this case from our San Bernardino Center to other locations in the region, while assuring safe and timely delivery of products, to various delivery depots and stores.
Our drivers currently work five days per week and also offers the following:
• More home time
• Drop and hook, no touch freight
• Clean, new vehicles
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of products while following all company procedures and standards
- Operates longer CLV in inner city operations as required and deal with heavily traveled traffic lanes during routes
- Obeying posted speed limits and other rules of the road (flexible in considering more or less miles based on business necessity ) Local driver home every day.
- All loads start and stop at terminal every night
- Must possess a valid Class-A CDL with current medical card with no restrictions
- Minimum of 100,000 miles driving experience; will consider equivalent of professional driving experience plus professional training or certifications in lieu of 100,000 miles
- Familiar with DOT regulations
- Clean motor vehicle record
- Ability to pass physical lift assessment and DOT physical
- Physical ability to open doors, climb up and down to access cab as well as climb up in the rear of the trailer when required, and hook up lines
- Ability to work nights and weekends (as needed)
- All other duties as assigned
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
To apply for this job please visit bobsdf.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.