Professional Employment Services
Full or part-time positions available with the potential to earn $850 or more weekly. Apply today, start tomorrow.
Our clients have increased demand for remote workers and will allow people to work from anywhere. These highly rated companies have immediate openings with flexible schedules. We are looking for people nationwide interested in working from home that are dependable and looking to make $1,200-$2,500 weekly.
Interested in Working From Home? International Company Expanding Now and Looking for 15 People to Start Today! Start the interview process now. Online interviews are being conducted throughout the day, and consideration is given immediately. Follow the “Apply Now on Website” link above to be taken to our website to register for the next interview conference.
If you are friendly and have good communication skills, you’re the type of person we want to talk to. Previous experience in customer service, receptionist, data entry, marketing, human resources, would be a great fit. Even though this is not a sales position, prior experience doing phone sales, working in a call center, or even face-to-face sales either door-to-door or working in a retail location like a mall or fast food location would be beneficial. It really just comes down to your communication skills. If you are a genuinely friendly person and can talk clearly and confidently on the phone, you can be successful with our organization.
This is a work from home position, and you can work around your own schedule and select your own hours. You must have a cell phone and a computer or tablet, so you can talk and be online at the same time. A desk and quiet location is also recommended.
- Manage call center representatives and call performance
- Perform call center follow-up
- Perform other call center duties
- Prepare call center performance reports
- Report daily call center stats
- Assist with supporting call-center
- Selling services to consumers who call the call center
- Maintain call center database by entering information on every call
- Provide support for call center agents on escalated calls
- Provide backup call center management
- Plan for call center technologies
- Receive inbound calls from customers
- Impacting call center performance to management
- Lead an exceptional call center team
- Manage the daily call center operations
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Maintain call center database by entering information
- Define inbound call readiness state
- Processing customer transactions in a call center environment
- Maintain call center database by recording call outcomes and disposition
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Telephone Skills
To apply for this job please visit www.careerbuilder.com.