- Information Technology
- "California/Remote "
- Salary: TBD
Full Job Description
Business Solutions Analyst 4
Overview of Position
Responsible for new business start-ups and maintenance on the Legacy System. Function is responsible for full-scope of analysis, mapping, testing and performing QA activities as well as providing direction / instruction to the business offices. Function works with MDIV Programmers and Operations to provide detailed information related to their findings, issues that need to be resolved pre- and post-production. May also be responsible to run ad hoc report requests for clients and operations. Responsible for MDIV interface and utility maintenance, user training & support, interface development/support, claims/ERA processing issues related to carriers and/or Relay Health processes, EDI/ERA enrollment forms.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Analyzes new client billing data and files to identify potential problems or issues. Monitors interfaces/hospital files as well as claims filed for internal customer to determine accuracy of content for claims acceptance.
- Performs MDIV interface utility, mapping and base utility maintenance to update claims and billing processing codes and data integrity check/review.
- Works with MDIV Programmers and/or facility (hospital/client) staff to provide detailed information (on interfaces/hospital files) and provides recommendation for correction.
- Tests and performs QA activities on system interfaces.
- Completes ad hoc requests from clients and operations.
- Conducts employee system user support & training modules.
- May perform claims/ERA processing issue research & resolution on user technical support tickets.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Advanced knowledge in analysis, translating specifications, ability to read flat files
- Billing and/or analytical support within a medical billing office required
- Familiar with data files formats such as. hl7, .txt or .csv
- Prior experience and/knowledge with interface engines
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, including checks for integrity, summation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work through complex issues
- Ability to meet position metrics goals (KPI’s)
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands. Remote office.
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
As a federal contractor, Change Healthcare is adhering to the Executive Order which mandates vaccination. As such, we are requiring all U.S. new hires and employees to show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive an approved accommodation by their date of hire, as a condition of employment.
As we continue to navigate the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations requests will be collected once an offer is accepted with Change Healthcare. All accommodation requests will be carefully considered but are not guaranteed to be approved.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.