- Information Technology
- Salary: TBD
At Practice Fusion, an Allscripts company, we’re working together to reshape the future of healthcare. We’re on a mission to help small, independent practices thrive by offering best-in-class, affordable products that allow them to focus on what matters most – caring for their patients.
Practice Fusion is a leader in the electronic health record space with over 80 million patients served by doctors using our platform. Our award-winning, cloud based ambulatory EHR platform helps physicians thrive in an increasingly complex world by coordinating patient care.
We’re enthusiastic and committed partners with our clients, and we’re growing! We’re dedicated to connecting doctors, patients, and data to drive better health and save lives.
Every day, thousands of medical practices use the Practice Fusion Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform to lower the cost of healthcare for everyone and save patient lives. As a Customer Service Representative, you will respond to incoming calls, email, and chats from our everyday users – doctors. You will use creative problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service to ensure our doctors utilize our platform effectively.
- Provide live chat, email and phone service to Practice Fusion’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) community
- Be the platform expert and educate doctors and their staff on the functionality and use of the Practice Fusion Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses
- Be a champion of change management with both internal and external customers
- Document and manage customer interactions in our Salesforce CRM system
- Support leadership and actively contribute to key business initiatives
- Be an ambassador for culture and company; driven to create promoters and evangelists for Practice Fusion
- Identify trends and offer feedback to improve systems and processes to enhance customer satisfaction and engagement with our platform
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, patient, and professional phone demeanor
- Dependable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working in a remote setting
- Ability to work 8:00am – 5:00pm PST or 7:00am – 4:00pm PST
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment with Allscripts.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a “VEVRAA Federal Contractor” We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.